If you are a club advisor and you want to have a fundraiser, please make sure you do the following:
- Turn in the green fundraising form to ASB. All fundraisers must have prior approval from ASB and the principal.
- When you conduct the fundraiser, please make sure you fill out the yellow tally sheet or write receipts. Tally sheets are used for when a student purchases something and you immediately give them the product (ex. soda or chips). A receipt is for a purchase that is not immediate (ex. field trip or an item you need to order)
- Once you have collected the money, fill out a cash count sheet (yellow form)
- Turn in all money within 24 hours of the fundraiser to Diana Ladeau (MSMS office manager)
- She will put the money into the system and give you a copy of the receipt. Keep this for your records.