Athlete's must be cleared for each individual support!
All Athletic Packets will be done online now, simply follow the easy steps below:
1. Visit www.AthleticClearance.com
2. Watch quick tutorial video
3. Register. Parents register with valid email username and password.
5. Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
6. Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate.
7. Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History and Signature Forms.
8. Donate to your athletic program
9. Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
10. All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
**You must turn in the confirmation page and physical to Mr. Pearcy before you are cleared to play.**
Schedule your appointments early so you will be able to try out in time and play. You will not be able to participate without a cleared physical from the doctor.
The Clinic's below is available without an appointment, just walk in!
Riverside Medical Clinic
Monday - Thursday
4:00pm – 5:00pm
7117 Brockton Ave First Floor
La Paz Family Medical Clinic
Monday - Friday
2:00 - 8:00
146 E 4th St, Perris, CA 92570
$35 - Call at 2:00 and make appt.
**If you need to get a physical done , please take the following paperwork with you to get signed by the doctor:**