Skip to main content

Nuview Bridge Early College High School

Main Menu Toggle

Work Permit

Hello Students,
All minors under the age of 18 years who are interested in working must obtain a valid work permit.  Students who are 18 years of age and still in high school may need a work permit as well.
To obtain a work permit
The work permit request forms are available on our school website under the student tab. The form needs to be filled out by the student, the employer and the student's parent/legal guardian. Once the form is filled out student's can email me so we can set up a time to process your work permit. When you come to school you must bring the original signed work permit request.  
Face coverings are required while on campus.
In summary, if you are under 18 years of age you cannot work without a valid work permit or your employer will receive a fine!  
Also, if you are 18 years of age you may still need a work permit while enrolled in high school. Remember your education is the priority!