The time has arrived! It is OFFICIALLY financial aid and college application season for the Class of 2021. Woo hoo!
By now you should have all requested your FSA ID. One of your parents should have requested their FSA ID as well. If one of your parents has not done it yet, please help them go to fsaid.ed.gov to complete it asap.
A parent needs the following to request their FSA ID:
If your parent already has an FSA ID your parent does NOT need another one!
Parent's legal name
Parent's Social Security Number
Parent's own mobile number
Parent's own email address
Hands On Student/Parent Financial Aid Workshop
Friday, Oct. 2nd, 1:30PM - 4:30PM
Get help filling out your FAFSA/CADAA!
FAFSA- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
CADAA- California Dream Act Application
ENGLISH Zoom Session- https://cccconfer.
SPANISH Zoom Session- https://cccconfer.
In preparation for submitting your 2021-2022 financial aid
application you'll need the following:
1. FSA ID for you AND a parent
2. Social Security Numbers, if applicable
3. Driver's License Number, if applicable
4. 2019 tax records
5. Records of untaxed income, such as child support, interest income, and veterans’ non-education benefits, if applicable
6. Records of your assets (money), including amounts in savings and checking account, cash, investments, etc
7. List of schools you are interested in attending
If you don't have a Social Security Number, that is okay, you will be filling out the CADAA. You cannot request an FSA ID if you (or a parent) do not have a Social Security Number.
To submit the CADAA you need similar information :)
Our yearly goal is for 100% of our Seniors to apply for financial aid!