There are a few steps to take MVC classes through our early college program. All students need to fill out the MVC Concurrent Enrollment
Form EVERY year. The Concurrent Enrollment Form outlines the MVC policies for our students as well as includes other parent/guardian information.
Attached is the MVC Concurrent Enrollment form for the 2021-2022 school year. Even if you believe you will not be taking an MVC class you still need to return it JUST IN CASE you change your mind.
The form requires both a student and parent signature (please look at both sides of the form).
Remember that I went over this form with students in IS 3, MWH, and Scholar 9 classes a few days ago.
- Your MVC Student ID # is your 7 digit Webadvisor #.
- Make sure you include your AGE and GRADE for NEXT SCHOOL YEAR.
- Due date- Friday, May 7th
To fill out:
1. electronically and email to Ms. Betty Braun (email below)
2. print out and drop off in the front office at school (M-F, 8-1:30 pm)
3. print out, then take a CLEAR picture and email to Ms. Betty Braun
4. go to school and fill out the form there (M-F, 8-1:30 pm)
Ms. Betty Braun's email is email@example.com