Seniors - Student/Parent Financial Aid Overview & Hands On Workshop on
- Seniors - Student/Parent Financial Aid Overview & Hands On Workshop on
- 10/19/2020, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
We will use Google Meet and will have break out rooms available when you have specific questions.
The following link will be used for the workshop:
Google Meet: https://meet.google.
FAFSA- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
CADAA- California Dream Act Application
Get help filling out your FAFSA/CADAA!
You don't have to stay the whole time.
Any question is a good question to ask the MSJC Financial Aid reps :)
In preparation for submitting your 2021-2022 financial aid
1. FSA ID for you AND a parent
2. Social Security Numbers, if applicable
3. Driver's License Number, if applicable
4. 2019 tax records
5. Records of untaxed income, such as child support, interest income, and veterans’ non-education benefits, if applicable
6. Records of your assets (money), including amounts in savings and checking account, cash, investments, etc
7. List of schools you are interested in attending
The goal is to help all seniors submit their FAFSA/CADAA!!!
2. A University of California, Irvine (UCI) rep will be available after school on Wednesday, October 21st at 4 pm to go over campus information by Google Meet. Mark your calendars!
To join the UCI Google Meet, copy and paste this link: https://meet.google.com/
3. Reminder that tomorrow during Senior Seminar a University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) rep will be presenting to go over application and campus information. Make sure you're present!