Skip to main content

Nuview Bridge Early College High School

Main Menu Toggle
Students » Work Permit

Work Permit

Work Permit

To print the work permit form, click below.

Make sure to have the employer and your parent sign the form and submit to Mrs. Wakugawa.

It takes a week before your form is processed. If the form is processed before, you will be contacted.

If the form is turned in and it is not complete it will delay the time of completion.