DUCK, COVER, HOLD
- Duck: Take cover under a nearby desk or table, positioning as much of the body as possible under cover.
- Cover eyes by leaning the face against the arm
- Hold on to the table legs or side of the desk. Remain in position until the ground stops shaking, objects stop falling, or the teacher indicates that this space of the drill has ended
- Evacuate if told to do so and follow evacuation procedures
- Avoid walking under covered walkways, alongside blocked walls or buildings, under power lines etc.