QuestBridge is an organization that can connect students to scholarships of top colleges for academically outstanding seniors from low-income backgrounds.
The application deadline is September 28th.
- Information on your academics, activities, household, and financial background*
*Access to the previous year's tax returns and other financial documents is highly recommended and will help you complete the application accurately.
- Two essays and short answers
- Two recommendations
- School Report from your high school counselor
- School Profile (optional, but recommended)
- Current high school transcript and additional transcripts (unofficial transcripts are accepted)
- Any available standardized test score reports (if taken). We accept SAT, ACT, and a few other test scores (unofficial test score reports are accepted)