Dear students and parents,
We are offering an opportunity for your student(s) to jumpstart their academic year with the first-ever Bridge Bootcamp. The purpose of Bridge Bootcamp is for all students to recall and learn important standards from their previous classes in math and/or English language arts prior to the start of the 2020-2021 school year. Here are the details:
- All classes will be held virtually via Google Meets every day from Monday, July 27th until Thursday, July 30th, the week before school starts. Links to the classes will be shared at the end of this week.
- No grades or credit will be assigned.
- Students can log in any or all 4 days they are able to join, no sign ups necessary. All students are invited. We ask students to log in on time at 9AM (for math) or 1PM (for English).
- Three math classes are available from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM:
- Pre Integrated Mathematics 1: designed for students who will take Integrated Math 1 for the 2020-2021 school year, typically 9th grade students.
- Pre Integrated Mathematics 2 : designed for students who will take Integrated Math 2 for the 2020-2021 school year, typically 10th grade students.
- Pre Integrated Mathematics 3 : designed for students who will take Integrated Math 3 for the 2020-2021 school year, typically 11th grade students. Twelfth grade students are welcome to attend this class as well.
- Two English classes covering reading and grammar are available from 1:00PM - 2:00PM. One class is for students who are entering either the 9th or 10th grade and the other will be for students entering grades 11th and 12th. Both classes will review grammar and articles for their respective grade levels.
We hope you take advantage of this opportunity. We miss our students dearly and look forward to a chance to see you (virtually) before the first day of school, August 5th.